Tuesday 17 August 2010

Featured!! Fred Butler Style....

So... As I think I have previously mentioned I used to intern for Fred Butler while I was a product design student in London. While working for her it became very apparent that she was a colour fanatic. I think I worked it out on the first day her being dressed head to toe in orange, but not just in one colour but the exact same shade, quite a feat! Anyway I knew she would like the Panonte range and I was only bloody right! Check her blog here she does some quite brilliant things, thanks Fred x

photo stolen without permission from Fred Butler... Soz x

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I get these cards. They are nice colours and all that, but why would you send one? I own one of the mugs and a Pantone storage tin, but I just don't see why on earth you'd send one unless you were a designer.

    ReplyDelete