Wednesday 9 January 2013

Interview: Ellie Tzoni

How would you describe your work/style to someone who hadn't seen it?
Bold, fun, minimalist design with lots of textures, animals and patterns.

What piece of advice would you give your 15 year old self?
I wouldn't - Making mistakes is the best way to learn. 

When are you happiest?
Sitting at the dinner table with my family, exploring new places, going to exhibitions and seeing my friends. 

What is the worst job you have ever had?
Kitchen Porter - I spilt the entire contents of the deep fat fryer on the floor on my first day and never went back. 

Who would play you in the movie of your life?
Jodie Foster.

What is your karaoke song?
I try and stay away from the mic.

What do you dislike most about popular culture?
I don't see popular culture as a negative - and I'm a sucker for reality TV.

What is the greatest invention of all time?
The internet. Followed by Ren and Stimpy, and burritos. 

If you didn't do what you do, what would you do?
I wouldn't mind working in 3D, maybe product design or sculpture.

All images courtesy of www.ellietzoni.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment