Thursday 18 April 2013

Interview Leah Greenberg


What is your greatest achievement?
Im beginning to have awesome people contact me with fun illustration work.
How would you describe your work/style to someone who hasn't seen it?
I like to bring inanimate objects to life. I like to contrast between clean shapes and hand drawn textures. I try to keep my images happy and colourful. I like drawing fruit.
What piece of advice would you give your 15 year old self?
Dump him!

When are you happiest?
I am happiest when I am in my studio, listening to music, and crossing tasks off my checklist.
What is the worst job you have ever had?
I've been pretty lucky with part time jobs. My last job was working as a receptionist in a fancy hair salon, the people I worked with were fun and creative. Having great co-workers makes all the difference when working a job that has nothing to do with anything you're interested in.
Who would play you in the movie of your life?
Chloe Sevigny!
What is your Karaoke song?
Although I'm too bashful to actually sing, I'd love to belt out Party in the USA by Ms. Miley Cyrus.
What do you dislike most about popular culture?
The resurgence of the boy band and the inevitability of the man band.
What is the greatest invention of all time?
Wacom Tablet.
If you didn't do what you do, what would you do?
I wouldn't mind writing a series of short stories about the trials and tribulations of a Beatles cover band.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment