Thursday 4 July 2013

Interview Hello Marine

What is your greatest achievement?
Being able to do my dream job and getting interesting clients/projects like for example Penguin or Lacoste while looking after my two kids.
How would you describe your work/style to someone who hadn't seen it?
Colourful, bold, decorative, feminine, retro, fresh, French...
What piece of advice would you give your 15 year old self?
Don't worry about those braces, it will all make sense once the dentist removes them...
And pay more attention in English class, it might be useful later...
When are you happiest?
When the sun is shining
What is the worst job you have had?
One summer i spent my all July stuck in a lift pushing the up and down buttons of a big lift.
I was taking tourists from the bottom to the top of Rocamadour which is a beautiful medieval French town built on a cliff.
I didn't see the sun much that summer...
Who would play you in the movie of your life? 
Julie Delpy
What is your karaoke song?
Bouge De La by MC Solaar
What 5 things can't you live without?
My family, my friends, sunshine, the sea, my Wacom.
What is the greatest invention of all time? 
I'm still waiting for my very own hoverboard...
If you didn't do what you do, what would you do?
I would grow fruits and vegetables and live somewhere really sunny. It's still an option actually..
 




No comments:

Post a Comment